21 May 2010

Oh, Thursday Nights

I absolutely LOVE Grey's Anatomy. I have been watching since the very beginning. There are very few Thursday nights that don't consist of me watching Grey's....and even then I make sure I catch up the next day. Grey's is an amazing combination of medical intrigue and steamy drama.

Many people on my Facebook friends' list have been bizzing about last night's season finale. Some are upset about all the twists, turns, and heartbreaks. But then there are fans, like me, just aching for more and wishing it was September already.

I stumbled upon Shonda Rhimes' blog post about the season finale, and it honestly made me fall in love with the writers, characters, the show, and her even more!!! Check it out here.

I'm off to watch the season finale again over on ABC.

-Ace of Rambles

No comments:

Post a Comment