08 February 2010

The Wait Is OVER!!

For those of you that read my earlier post about my interview with DC Teaching Fellows I am pleased to announce I have been offered a position! I am soooo very excited to embark on this new journey. I have been assigned to teach Early Childhood Education, which is what I wanted and is the most competitive cohort. The next step is for me to study, study, study for the Praxis I and II. I'm not too worried about the exams, but I will definitely have to go over the math (algebra...ugh) section because that is my weakest area.

I look forward to writing more posts about this experience. Thank you to all those who prayed for me, wished me luck, and will be standing by me as I embark on a new path in life. It feels so good to have a career :-)

-Ace of Rambles

2 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm soooooooo happy for you!!! I LOVE it and I couldn't think of a better candidate!!! WOOHOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO MUCH!! I am so excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete