01 February 2010

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!

I've been so busy lately that it has taken me nearly 2 days just to write this post. Between my frat, my family, my friends, and my boyfrined life has really been on fast forward. I have birthday celebrations, Valentine's Day, conferences, tattoo appointments (whoo hoo), meetings, 2 jobs, apartment hunting, and so much more going on! But to be honest, I kinda like it. I don't really feel exhausted, which is good. However, I am afraid that being a busy bee is going to catch up with me and I'm going to CRASH! I want to make sure that everything I am doing is being done efficiently and with care. I'm not one that struggles with time management, but I do sometimes miss the chance to enjoy all that is happening around me. That's what I want to be different about the current cycle of filled day planners and such. I want to be able to remember these times and not look back at early 2010 as just a blur.

No comments:

Post a Comment