04 January 2010

No Longer a Blogging Virgin!

First, let me thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I'm very excited to be doing this blog. I love reading blogs, as wells as writing so I figured I'd take a stab at having my own blog.

I named this blog (with the help of my boyfriend) Up Close & IntraPersonal because I plan to use this blog as a tool of not only communicating, but also to evaluate myself, my thoughts, ideas, and life. I hope that you will join this conversation by commenting and providing feedback. :-)

As stated, I really love reading blogs, which means often times I'll probably post things that I see on other blogs. Such as this post. Girl, Uninterrupted is a frat brother of mine and very close friend. I often read her blog and I am amazed and inspired by her strength.

So, as I sit here with my foot propped up (I suffered a "severe contusion" today on a foot that I had previously sprained) I am thinking of all the wonderful things I plan to share with you all on this journey and I hope you will join me....

-Ace of Rambles



1 comment:

  1. awww to be mentioned in your very first blog! I'm soo honored.

    ReplyDelete